Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 2016 R1200GSA Windshield

  1. #1

    2016 R1200GSA Windshield

    Looking for suggestions to replace my OEM touring shield; it's awful at any height adjustment! The head buffeting is unbearable. I ride about 30% highway to get to the 'twisties' of North GA, NC, TN and SC where I spend the other 70%. I'm 6'0", 195lbs.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Apex North Carolina
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosc52moto View Post
    Looking for suggestions to replace my OEM touring shield; it's awful at any height adjustment! The head buffeting is unbearable. I ride about 30% highway to get to the 'twisties' of North GA, NC, TN and SC where I spend the other 70%. I'm 6'0", 195lbs.
    I have a 2020 GSA 1250 and replaced the stock screen with a Z Technik touring screen. I also purchased the support brackets they sell. In the lowest position itís the same height as the stock one was in the highest and I can easily see over it. For reference Iím the same height as you but about 10 lbs heavier. I find it to work much better than stock, no helmet buffeting and for me works nicely.

  3. #3

    Post 2016 R1200GSA Windshields

    Thank you!

Similar Threads

  1. Clutch lever replacement - 2016 R1200gsa
    By aswalcher in forum Wetheads
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2019, 12:55 AM
  2. Low Battery issues, 2016 R1200GSA
    By beemermyke in forum Wetheads
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 05:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •