• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Musical entertainment

Rally Music: Fri Night 9 - 10:30. Samantha Fish. Yeah

Fri Night 9 - 10:30. Samantha Fish

I enjoyed her concert in Phila PA in December of 2019 before Covid and will be glad to see her again at the Rally in Great Falls.

Coming from a guy that enjoyed George Thorogood at an MOA rally a few years back.

Rally Music Schedule Pic from MOA magazine

Rally Music Schedule Pic from MOA magazine

Attachments

• IMG_E6444.jpg
    IMG_E6444.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 239
We Missed It

You guys had Samantha Fish play at the Rally ?

That is outstanding !

Please don't tell my wife, she has been wanting to see her play for awhile now.

While I didn't make it to the rally, I, too, saw Samantha locally in December of 2019. She's fantastic, that was a nice lineup of music for the rally.

You guys had Samantha Fish play at the Rally ?

That is outstanding !

Please don't tell my wife, she has been wanting to see her play for awhile now.

She is a force of nature...her and her band put on an outstanding show. You know it's a good show when you have an entire audience of old folks standing and yelling at a time when they're usually in bed. ;)

She is a force of nature...her and her band put on an outstanding show. You know it's a good show when you have an entire audience of old folks standing and yelling at a time when they're usually in bed. ;)

Now that is funny right there Powwow !

Samantha Fish was relentless! She won the audience over and played a terrific encore. After her intense show, she went backstage, touched up her hair and makeup, and cheerfully signed her CD's for new fans like me.

Back