• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member from SoCal

rckp91

Greetings all from sunny Temecula, CA. Finally got around to joining. Been a BMW fan (cars) since the early 90's and got my first '09 GS 1200 in the spring of 2017. Put about 15K miles on that in both VA and CA by the fall of 2019. Then I changed to a '19 GS 1250. Still have not put many miles on this one due to work and the pandemic. I work on ships as an engineer, so riding time has been very limited. Looking to get out on some day rides and some into to dirt on a big bike. Also on Adventure Rider as "Recycled Dirt Rider".
regards
Bob

Welcome Bob! Here's hoping you soon will get to put a lot more miles on the 1250. How about a picture or two to feed our curiosity?

Welcome, Bob!

Looks like we joined about the same time! I don't get out much but if our schedules ever align would enjoy crossing paths! Lately I've been building my confidence out on South Main Divide west of you near La Cresta. Happy to meet up at the Lookout on Ortega some Sunday morning!

Mark

Back