• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Las Vegas dealer opinions?

wbrownell9

Anyone care to comment on Eurocycle BMW? I'll be needing a 24K service when I get there in late May. I called and asked about tire availability and was not impressed with the guy who picked up the phone. Didn't seem to know what they stocked, didn't seem to care that he didn't know.

Update: I'm done trying to deal with them.

Day 1: Called during business hours, rang & rang & rang, eventually got a chance to leave a voicemail, never got a callback.
Day 2: Called during business hours, rang 10X, "Press 1 for Sales or Service" (they don't separate the departments?) Answered by sales, "Let me transfer you", rang & rang & rang, no answer, I hung up.
Day 2: Used the "Contact me" form on the webpage. Crummy form, doesn't ask what bike, what service desired. Got an email the next day asking what I wanted. Responded within an hour, it's now the next day. Guess what? No response

Left a bad Google review, got a call right away. "Please call us at" the number they don't answer. They called me, on the callback number I gave them 2 days ago. They didn't respond to the callback request, they didn't respond to my email, but they reached out right away in response to a bad review. Nope.

RIP BMW of Las Vegas.. not a fan of euro cycle.

Back in the day, I always made special efforts to visit the BMW of Las Vegas dealership when I was out there. Friendly staff, supportive management, rental bikes, solid service department.. what wasn't to like? Oh, did I mention the cool shirts they had? Lots of advice on where to go, what to see, roads to try out... It was a dealer that was truly a destination as well as the town around it.

Eurocycle bought them out about 3 years ago, visited the new location shortly there after. They were a multi-line dealer, w/ Triumph, Ducati, and Royal Enfield, as well as BMW. Building featured some classic iron for you to look at, but new sales types were antisocial. One of the guys in the used department was a positive, but overall, the impression was... meh. No cool shirts any more. No BMW feeling like the old dealer. Zero interest in talking about anything but 'what'll it take to send you home on a bike today'. Last visit before COVID was more of the same. Have not made any effort to visit since.

Anyone care to comment on Eurocycle BMW? I'll be needing a 24K service when I get there in late May. I called and asked about tire availability and was not impressed with the guy who picked up the phone. Didn't seem to know what they stocked, didn't seem to care that he didn't know.

I loved that actual Las Vegas BMW dealership. Nice venue, nice people. Ever since Euro Cycle took over, the place is a dump. They've moved to a really crappy part of town, not worth going to. Sorry for your bad luck trying to find tires and service. Perhaps you can get it done prior to getting to Nevada.

Yeah, I bought my RT from them when it was still Las Vegas BMW, and they were great. Now, not so much.

FWIW, the guy they had managing the service department at the old dealer left because of the changes. He has since been lured back, so perhaps they figured out some changes were needed.
I'll be doing my 36k service after I get back from a trip in mid May. So with that in mind...

Define late May. And what kind of bike are you riding?

If it's a wethead 1200 RT, then perhaps I can help. I live in Vegas.

Riding a 2020 GSA (low). Thanks for the offer, I've made arrangements to have it done at Irv Seaver BMW in Anaheim. I'd had a good experience with the dealer in Long Beach but they couldn't fit me in Monday (Memorial Day, duh), Tuesday was too late, and I couldn't get there by the previous Friday, so he recommended Irv Seaver's who has Saturday service. They picked up the phone right away, got me in with no hemming or hawing. So far, so good.

Back