• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Colorado Dealerships / Service

dschuppner

David S
Colorado Dealerships / Service

Has anyone had recent experience with servicing their BMW at any of these Colorado dealerships. Were you happy with the quality of their work ?

Looking to have routine maintenance 14 RT

Grand Junction BMW
Colorado Springs Powersports
BMW of Denver

Thanks David

I had service done for my F700GS (brake fluid/flush, valve check, spark plugs, air filter) at BMW of Denver where I bought my bike.

At Colorado Springs Powersports I had tires changed and front wheel bearings replaced.

Both make a professional impression for me. From what I hear from my buddies is that for more serious work they would more likely prefer BMW of Denver.

/Guenther

Last edited:
BMW of Denver treated me well when I had an urgent issue while traveling through the city. They worked me in and got me fixed up. I live 50 miles north of Denver, and have a local dealer that I can't recommend: NOCO motorsports. I would not buy from them, nor have work done there except under factory warranty.

Cap

+1 for BMW of Denver. I have only been a customer there for a few years but have always been treated well. They have a long standing reputation for quality service in the community.

I do not have any experience with the CO Springs or Grand Junction dealers.

ack

I have had occasional dealing with the Grand Junction dealership. Generally passing through and needing something. Tires usually. They have always been happy to work in a touring rider. As far as serious major mechanical maintenance I don't have experience with them but they have always treated me well, been professional, got the job done, and we moved on. I like them.

Thanks for the replies !

I usually go south or west for service on the way somewhere - anyway I haven't been that happy with Santa Fe and couldn't recommend it. However, I have been satisfied with the service and would recommend GOAz in Scottsdale. But this spring I'm not heading in that direction. I think I'll check out BMW of Denver.

Thanks, David

I usually go south or west for service on the way somewhere - anyway I haven't been that happy with Santa Fe and couldn't recommend it. However, I have been satisfied with the service and would recommend GOAz in Scottsdale. But this spring I'm not heading in that direction. I think I'll check out BMW of Denver.

Thanks, David

BMW of Denver is a good choice, imho.

Grand Junction BMW sort of merged with the HD dealership and their selection of BMW stuff is minimal.

The people at Foothills BMW in Lakewood are very good. I was overheating with my GTL so I stopped by without an appointment and two service folks came out and looked at it. They assured me my coolant was okay and as I was on the road, suggested that I go to a drug store, get a spray bottle and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and just squirt the $hit out of the radiator. That dissolved all the dead organisms stuck there and I was able to ride home overheating free until I could get the radiator properly cleaned.

Grand Junction BMW sort of merged with the HD dealership and their selection of BMW stuff is minimal.

They have been a joint BMW and HD dealership for several years. Both times I got service there they were more HD dealer than BMW dealer, but still a good BMW dealer in my opinion.

Back