• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Are you attending MOA's Premiere Training in 2021? Share your experiences and photos!

adamchandler

YouTube Mechanic
Hi everyone,

Here's the description:
Limited to only 14 participants, this full day of rider training will encompass both on and off-road skill development using BMW Performance Center facilities, motorcycles and instructors. If you want to improve your on road skills and get a solid introduction to off road riding, this training is for you.
This unique opportunity includes two nights lodging at the Greenville Marriot Hotel with a "meet and greet" and introductory session at the Performance Center on day one. Day two features a full day of both on- and off-road training with breakfast, lunch and an evening dinner. Transportation between the hotel and the Performance Center facility, a special Premier event polo shirt, and the use of a Performance Center BMW motorcycle are also provided. The cost for the training event is only $995 and these classes are sure to fill up fast. Register today!

This is my first time taking premiere training. I wanted to see some MOA friends, free up some of the cobwebs and check out the facilities down south since I've heard so many great things. I participated in the mini training in 2019 at the MOA Rally in Lebanon and the instructors were fantastic. I had so much fun but couldn't stomach the $1700 before hotel & flight to go back so when I saw this was $995 and that includes food & hotel, I was down!

It's going to be a great time. Here are the dates for 2021:

1. March 25-26, 2021
  2. April 16-17, 2021
  3. May 28-29, 2021
  4. July 30-31, 2021
  5. September 3-4, 2021 – Women Only Class!
  6. September 16-17, 2021
  7. October 14-15, 2021
  8. November 12-13, 2021

The women only class looks like no one has signed up yet. Be sure to tell your friends! This is an insanely good deal.

I'll try to remember to come back next week and post photos from the training.

Just finished my training for the day. It’ll be a few days before I get to share photos & videos with you all but amen to that, freaking amazing. I had such an awesome day. Thanks to the MOA Foundation for organizing this. If you guys haven’t signed up for premiere training, well...you’re missing out!

Back