• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for used S1000xr panniers

Welcome to the forum! Can you provide a little background as to where you've looked so far? Have you seen any out there that you think might work?

The technical forum is not for buying/selling items for the bike. It's OK to ask where someone has seen bags or other possibilities. Of course, there is the Marketplace link at the top of the page where you can post your desire for some bags.

Do a search at the link in my signature. Be very specific and sort your results by date.

You should also search for R1200RS bags as I believe they fit the XR also. With the new XR out, I suspect used OEM bags will be easier to find than they used to be.

I went with Shad V-35 because the bars look better when the bags are not in use than the OEM cage - and they match my BWM soft top case. Also, I can use them on my FZ-09 as well. It is my understanding that Shad makes the OEM bags.

20200202_161231.jpg

Last edited:
Lee,

Thanks for the clarification. I believe you are correct. Must have to do with the exhaust size/placement of the RS vs the XR. Cheers!

Back