Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MAX BMW Customer Service

MAX BMW Customer Service

Has anyone done any business with MAX BMW? I put an order in last week but havenít heard anything and they havenít responded to any emails.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Always been known to be excellent. I would call the location you placed the order and make an inquiry.
    OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by tinmedic View Post
    Has anyone done any business with MAX BMW? I put an order in last week but havenít heard anything and they havenít responded to any emails.
    How did you put the order in?
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://web.bigbend.net/~glaves/

I placed a small order with them recently. It arrived in about a week.

Harry
    My fleet: 2015 R1200GS, 2017 Toyota Prius Prime (plug-in hybrid)

I use them quite a bit and never had reason to complain, but Iím just in it for the free M&Ms.
    Kevin Huddy
    Silver City, Montana
    MOA# 24,790 Ambassador

Hey Medic dude... hope things are well in Fort Sam Houston. As others have stated here, I too have never had the slightest issue with Max BMW... one of the best.

On line awesome moto companies; Reece racks and stacks em:

Bobís BMW
    MAX BMW
    Sierra BMW
    Revzilla

Iím sure others can add to the list.
    R. Reece Mullins Ebony R1200RT (Gretchen)
    MOA # 143779
    MOA Charter Club #5 #364 #100
    BMW MOA Vice President

Quote Originally Posted by rangerreece View Post
    Hey Medic dude... hope things are well in Fort Sam Houston. As others have stated here, I too have never had the slightest issue with Max BMW... one of the best.

On line awesome moto companies; Reece racks and stacks em:

Bob’s BMW
    MAX BMW
    Sierra BMW
    Revzilla

I’m sure others can add to the list.
    Engle Motors in Kansas City - Family owned since 1956 - great dealership.
    Last edited by PGlaves; 04-08-2021 at 09:32 PM.
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by PGlaves View Post
    Engle Motors in Kansas City - Family owned since 1956 - great dealership.
    Agreed. I have ordered stuff from Engle Motors over the phone. Like my dealership in Pensacola, very squared away. I was however, referring to the online side of the business. I think of Englewood and Adventure Motorsports (my dealership) primarily as the brick and mortar side of the business.
    MOA # 143779
    BMW MOA Vice President

Agreed. I have ordered stuff from Englewood over the phone. Like my dealership in Pensacola, very squared away. I was however, referring to the online side of the business. I think of Englewood and Adventure Motorsports (my dealership) primarily as the brick and mortar side of the business.
    I won't quibble but Max's is as Brick and Mortar (three stores I think) as any dealership is.

I’m aware, of Max’s dealership footprint, I just wasn’t aware that Engle motors had stepped up their online sales department to the level of the other dealerships I mentioned. I’ll check out there website and see what they’re up to.
    MOA # 143779
    BMW MOA Vice President

Iím aware, of Maxís dealership footprint, I just wasnít aware that Engle motors had stepped up their online sales department to the level of the other dealerships I mentioned. Iíll check out there website and see what theyíre up to.
    Certainly not what Max has, but if you click on parts, they can be ordered on line. And of course, for us Luddites the telephone still works very well. 10:00 to 6:00, Tues - Fri. 10:00 to 3:00 Sat. (816) 241-7554 on my speed dial.

Yep, I checked out their website. Parts page is the same as the other authorized dealerships. Thanks for the heads up.

Back to OP; Medic, hope you get up with Max and get straightened out. Post here so we forum addicts will have closure.
    MOA # 143779
    BMW MOA Vice President

MAX BMW Customer Service

Placed the order online and itís been crickets ever since. Iíll have to call as email hasnít received a response. I was hoping my spam folder grabbed it but no such luck.
    Last edited by tinmedic; 04-08-2021 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tinmedic View Post
    Places the order online and itís been crickets ever since. Iíll have to call as email hasnít received a response. I was hoping my spam folder grabbed it but no such luck.
    Even the best fumble the ball every now and then. Yes, give them a call.
    Kevin Huddy
    Silver City, Montana
    MOA# 24,790 Ambassador

As others have said, if in doubt, give them a call, as they are pretty darn good to work with. My personal experience has been that they ship items they have in local stock very promptly. Where I have encountered long silences from MAX BMW is when they have to obtain the items you have ordered from BMW NA (days) or the BMW mothership (potentially weeks or longer). Despite the order confirmation e-mail you receive indicating you will receive a further update within 24 hours, that update does not come until they have the items in their hot hands. Their website doesn't offer any clues that I have seen as to what parts they have in stock. Other BMW dealers are no better in that regard. They are pretty quick at packaging up an order, producing a shipping label, and then notifying you that your order has shipped, but I have also had the order sit for several days before it gets handed off to the shipper.

Long story short, you probably just need to be patient, and that if MAX BMW had to order the part, you'd likely be looking at similar delays ordering the part from any other dealer too.