• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cup Holder

To those saying this would be torn off or collect bugs or hit cars or hit tool booths or parking garages. I live in northern New Hampshire. we don't really get bugs like most states and I don't have tight parking or parking garages so I've never had a problem. When I ride to work, I drop in my coffee, throw a leg over and my coffee is still hot when I arrive. No risk of spilling either.

We get grass hoppers here fairly often, plus mosquitos and flies. Often I have come back from a day run and the leading edge of the fairing, suspension and anything else out in the wind is completely covered in a nice layer of dark green goo.

We get grass hoppers here fairly often, plus mosquitos and flies. Often I have come back from a day run and the leading edge of the fairing, suspension and anything else out in the wind is completely covered in a nice layer of dark green goo.

When you hit the right batch of grasshoppers the shin portion of riding pants may look like somebody spilled a bunch of mustard. Those little suckers sit on the pavement and when they sense the oncoming motorcycle they jump, right up to shin (and radiator) level.

Back