• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Fall in New Hampshire: Video of the Kancamagus

Ran that road many times over the years during Laconia bike week. We'd hit the boardwalk on the bikes, head up to Mt. Washington, then back to the Kancamagus moving east on our way to the coast.

Best rides on that road were with my k100rs.

We like riding the Kanc.
Did you load the correct video? I watched the first half and it didn't look like the Kanc.

We like riding the Kanc.
Did you load the correct video? I watched the first half and it didn't look like the Kanc.

Crap. You are right; this was the western approach and on that day I was riding up NH 12, heading north, then east toward Conway. It is the next ten minutes I have to post.

Back