• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Looking For High Quality Photographs and Videos

Hmmm, I'm getting an Undeliverable message when trying to email Paul. I'll post them here in case they can be downloaded with full fidelity, but DM me if I can provide them in another way. They are from 2015 in Billings

Billings Rally 2015 (115 of 513).jpg

DSC_5114-X3.jpg

DSC_5113-X3.jpg

DSC_5365-X3.jpg

Hmmm, I'm getting an Undeliverable message when trying to email Paul. I'll post them here in case they can be downloaded with full fidelity, but DM me if I can provide them in another way. They are from 2015 in Billings

View attachment 82852

Thank you for posting these pictures. I suspect Paul would find them useful. Please contact Paul at the email address in the first post and you can workout the best way to get those to him.

Great shot! Man, the GS Giants had a **great time** in Montana!

But we also had a blast at the pre-party up in the Big Horn mountains (which, if you're coming from the east, you can ride on the way to Great Falls, btw...)

I love seeing happy people!!! :clap

Video by Robert Barbutti, a new member that joined the MOA by way of the GS Giants... this was his first rally.

I emailed some pics directly to Paul. I don't take my best camera on motorcycle road trips so the quality isn't the highest. Most pics are of bike-lined streets and seas of tents, and general views of rallies, with some scenic shots along the way to rallies. They give an idea of what rallies look like. Not a big deal if none are used by Paul.

Harry

I emailed some pics directly to Paul. I don't take my best camera on motorcycle road trips so the quality isn't the highest. Most pics are of bike-lined streets and seas of tents, and general views of rallies, with some scenic shots along the way to rallies. They give an idea of what rallies look like. Not a big deal if none are used by Paul.

Harry

Thank you, Harry.

Ian:

Isn't that SFDoc?

Thanks for the great pics.

Bingo... and you’re most welcome.

It’s been a while since I’ve heard from Russ, he sure was an ardent rider. He won the track competition.

The other guy is my good friend Randy Owens (PolarBear) ... he was the first MOA member to do an adventure track on the rally grounds. He is a GS Giant Pioneer.

Back