• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking For High Quality Photographs and Videos

akbeemer

SURVIVOR
At the request of Executive Director Ted Moyer Annie and I, along with several other members, are working with Creative Producer and Professional Photographer, Paul Phillips. Paul is developing a promotional video for the Great Falls Rally for use by the MOA. His work includes photographing the Olympics, the Isle of Man TT and a wide variety of other sporting events. You can view his work at https://www.competitiveimage.us

Paul is seeking some input from members to use in the video. Specifically, he needs photographs of people interacting and enjoying themselves at prior rallies, and pictures and videos of riding in Montana. Any input should be high quality. What “high quality” is exactly, I will leave to Paul to sort out, but I suspect that members who take high quality photographs know that they are doing so. I do know that the scores of pictures I have that were taken using an iPhone with a finger partially obscuring the lens are not what is needed.

If you think you have what Paul needs and are willing to let it be used in the video, then please contact him at paul@competitiveimage.us so you can discuss what you have and how to best get it to him. The time available to produce the video is short, so best case is for Paul to have any input no later than Wednesday, March 24th.

Last edited:
Those that can please support this. Personally, a big fan of member focused content. Paul is an excellent photographer and a fervent MOA member dedicated to the success of our club.

Thanks I will pass those links along. I wonder if the resolution is good enough when downloading from the forum.

Probably not.
When you send pictures in to be shown in the ON they need to be much higher resolution then what you upload to the forum.
Most newer cameras and cell phones will have high enough resolution as long as you don't reduce the file size.

Thanks I will pass those links along. I wonder if the resolution is good enough when downloading from the forum.

Probably not.
When you send pictures in to be shown in the ON they need to be much higher resolution then what you upload to the forum.
Most newer cameras and cell phones will have high enough resolution as long as you don't reduce the file size.

This speculation could be solved by asking Voni. :scratch
OM

I've got 20+ years worth of these....

IMG_2485-X2.jpg

IMG_1831-X2.jpg

IMG_2149-X2.jpg

IMG_2185-X2.jpg

Voni%20Glaves%20with%20Slina%20and%20Leland%20Prothe-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Let's hear it for PaulB

... one of the original RallyPics contributors, and one of my best friends.

i-gfKSRR2-X2.jpg

The hits just keep on rolling....

i-M3JrjCW-X2.jpg

i-RqC45Ls-X3.jpg

i-psxrn7r-X2.jpg

i-ZSFJxDK-X2.jpg

i-D5267xm-X2.jpg

i-bKtn3GP-X2.jpg

IMG_5887%20-%20Version%202-X2.jpg

DSC_0022-X2.jpg

Tiffany_Coates_IMG_4585-X2.jpg

IMG_0099-X2.jpg