• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

4 days in Huntsville area, what should I see/do?

Made it into Memphis OK. Not a fan of riding in traffic in a city I don't know. Saw Sun, Stax was closed. Rolled past Graceland and over the 55 bridge (which was scary...not the bridge all the damn trucks). Took some straight roads around AR. So straight and flat I had to remember how to lean when I got to a curve. Went to Clarksburg to the Delta Blues Museum and while in there a typhoon came through (the Sky is Crying)...I was nice and dry.

Off to Tupelo today.

Made it into Memphis OK. Not a fan of riding in traffic in a city I don't know. Saw Sun, Stax was closed. Rolled past Graceland and over the 55 bridge (which was scary...not the bridge all the damn trucks). Took some straight roads around AR. So straight and flat I had to remember how to lean when I got to a curve. Went to Clarksburg to the Delta Blues Museum and while in there a typhoon came through (the Sky is Crying)...I was nice and dry.

Off to Tupelo today.

Sorry I'm late to this thread but if you get a chance to go back through Corinth MS, stop at Lake Hill Motors. Fantastic little vintage motorcycle collection inside the dealership. Of course don't miss the Barber Museum.

Bill

So much more to see that I missed or had to skip.

Barber tomorrow.

Too much rain today. Kept catching the back side of the storm and nothing but clear sky behind me.

Back