• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

My New LL (Leading Link)

BBrowning

I am in the process of doing a bit of a Refurb on
my well used R1200GS/Ural combo. Having never been real happy with the front suspension I Anti-ed up and had Ad Donkers of LBS in the Netherlands to build me one of his. Working with Mike of LBS-USA so I knew what to ask for. This one will allow me to run a rear 17 inch rear wheel for a little more foot print on the steering axle. No Car tires for me as this is a mostly off road rig. I am yet to try it but on assembly every thing just fits together like you would expect. No fuss No muss. Just waiting on the Rear shock to be rebuilt and shipped back from the Beemer Shop and we will get to try it out. I'll let you know how it performs
Hmmm with my latest Apple upload I'm not able to load pictures. I just get things figured out and they go and change it on me. You will just have to go to my thread in ADV riders to see my whole venture into the world of Sidecars. https://advrider.com/f/threads/what-the-frig-do-i-do-now.838648/page-14

Attachments

• 6B13A353-43B2-469C-84C4-34E7CEB8596E.jpeg
    6B13A353-43B2-469C-84C4-34E7CEB8596E.jpeg
    641.1 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Great looking LL, with the Wilburs. Curious to hear what you think. I have LL's on both of my hacks and really enjoy them.

Great looking LL, with the Wilburs. Curious to hear what you think. I have LL's on both of my hacks and really enjoy them.

Still waiting on the insurance window before I get to really try it out. Too much Snow up high yet so I wouldn't be able to go exploring anyways. I had a bit of an ABS issue but I believe I have that sorted. The Rig seems to have much improved steering. I was really hoping to ride it to the Rally in Great Falls but with no hope of an open Border in the near future I cancelled. :-(

Back