• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Members in Vero Beach FL area

coldchill

Hi everyone, This is my first post here. I'm a long time MOA member #6369 and recently bought a condo in Vero Beach FL. Looking to connect with local members in Vero beach. I have a few questions on the area regarding riding and bike storage. Interested in vintage and sidecars as well. Thought I'd give this a try. Cheers, Michael

Welcome to the forum...long time between posts...I see you posted back in 2006. :clap There are a few mentions of Vero Beach in the Similar Threads pane at the bottom of the screen...they're old and maybe no specific info for you, but they might be out there. You could try a Private Message to reach out to a likely candidate!

In the anonymous book app I’m showing 5 numbers in Vero Beach alone, my recommendation, down load the app and start calling. (Or the paper book if you prefer)

In the anonymous book app I’m showing 5 numbers in Vero Beach alone, my recommendation, down load the app and start calling. (Or the paper book if you prefer)

Thanks for the reply. I saw those listings as well, I was just a little hesitant to start calling them. I will probably do that soon. Regards, Michael

Hi everyone, This is my first post here. I'm a long time MOA member #6369 and recently bought a condo in Vero Beach FL. Looking to connect with local members in Vero beach. I have a few questions on the area regarding riding and bike storage. Interested in vintage and sidecars as well. Thought I'd give this a try. Cheers, Michael

Hi Michael,

I was in Vero Beach for about 6 years. Moved to the Upstate of SC 3-years ago.

Vero is a great area! As Im sure you know....not a lot of twisties in Fla. But very active riding community with some great people. Check out the MSTA. Great bunch of folks and have a very active Florida contingent https://flmsta.org/

There's also a Space Coast BMW Riders Club. They meet up at the BMW dealer (VERY nice place) in Palm Bay quite a bit, and those guys & gals ride with the MSTA often. Best riding I found while living there.....Up in Lake County. Theres a few areas up there where you wont believe your in Fla. Reach out to the MSTA guys. They have lunch rides up that way quite often.

Ride safe and enjoy sunny Fla.!!!!!

Back