Thread: Members in Vero Beach FL area

Members in Vero Beach FL area

Hi everyone, This is my first post here. I'm a long time MOA member #6369 and recently bought a condo in Vero Beach FL. Looking to connect with local members in Vero beach. I have a few questions on the area regarding riding and bike storage. Interested in vintage and sidecars as well. Thought I'd give this a try. Cheers, Michael

Welcome to the forum...long time between posts...I see you posted back in 2006. There are a few mentions of Vero Beach in the Similar Threads pane at the bottom of the screen...they're old and maybe no specific info for you, but they might be out there. You could try a Private Message to reach out to a likely candidate!
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Welcome back from Newfoundland.
    http://beerthief.ca
    ITSteve: ride in peace my friend
    save $5 on a new SmugMug account, use this coupon 7frrnSRiTt9Fk

In the anonymous book app Iím showing 5 numbers in Vero Beach alone, my recommendation, down load the app and start calling. (Or the paper book if you prefer)
    R. Reece Mullins Ebony R1200RT (Gretchen)
    MOA # 143779
    MOA Charter Club #5 #364 #100
    BMW MOA Vice President

Quote Originally Posted by rangerreece View Post
    In the anonymous book app Iím showing 5 numbers in Vero Beach alone, my recommendation, down load the app and start calling. (Or the paper book if you prefer)
    Thanks for the reply. I saw those listings as well, I was just a little hesitant to start calling them. I will probably do that soon. Regards, Michael

Quote Originally Posted by coldchill View Post
    Hi everyone, This is my first post here. I'm a long time MOA member #6369 and recently bought a condo in Vero Beach FL. Looking to connect with local members in Vero beach. I have a few questions on the area regarding riding and bike storage. Interested in vintage and sidecars as well. Thought I'd give this a try. Cheers, Michael
    Hi Michael,

I was in Vero Beach for about 6 years. Moved to the Upstate of SC 3-years ago.

Vero is a great area! As Im sure you know....not a lot of twisties in Fla. But very active riding community with some great people. Check out the MSTA. Great bunch of folks and have a very active Florida contingent https://flmsta.org/

There's also a Space Coast BMW Riders Club. They meet up at the BMW dealer (VERY nice place) in Palm Bay quite a bit, and those guys & gals ride with the MSTA often. Best riding I found while living there.....Up in Lake County. Theres a few areas up there where you wont believe your in Fla. Reach out to the MSTA guys. They have lunch rides up that way quite often.

Ride safe and enjoy sunny Fla.!!!!!
    Bill Rorke #200394
    Chesnee, SC
    2019 R1250 RT
    2009 R1200 GSA