• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

A little jaunt to celebrate "Spring"!

bigjohnsd

'21 R1250 GS Adv
A little jaunt to celebrate "Spring"! There is still a fair bit of sand on many of the roads which makes choosing your line entering a corner quite important as there is often sand in the center of the lane, intersections with stops can be interesting as well. The Harleys were out in force today. I think I ran across the HOG Chapter between Belle Fourche and Alladin. They just don't play nice: Five mph below the speed limit, staggered formation, no room to pass one or two at a time! Details in the video. All's well that ends well......

click anywhere on the image to start the video.

Still awaiting Spring 43f in OH but good enough for riding! Few cars, no bikes, no bugs and heat On. Best to watch for tractor mud, and horse apples .

We've been having 50+ degree days to the north of you so a friend and I have been busy dual-sporting the badlands of ND. If we don't get some snow or rain yet we are going to be mighty dry come planting season.

i-6Mqk8vR-X2.jpg

We've been having 50+ degree days to the north of you so a friend and I have been busy dual-sporting the badlands of ND. If we don't get some snow or rain yet we are going to be mighty dry come planting season.

We are too damn dry down here as well.

Back