• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member from NC

nctouring

Hi everyone!

Just joined and am in the process of joining our local club. Bought my first BMW motorcycle in October of 2019. Been riding for a long time, mostly on Goldwings (still have one).

Looking forward to riding and meeting many of you over the spring!

... Line
Durham, NC

Hi everyone!

Just joined and am in the process of joining our local club. Bought my first BMW motorcycle in October of 2019. Been riding for a long time, mostly on Goldwings (still have one).

Looking forward to riding and meeting many of you over the spring!

... Line
Durham, NC

Hi nctouring - Welcome to the MOA and the Forums! There's lots of information for you here and many people who're willing to help. It'd be great to know what BMW bike you've got. Of course you know you're in a great place for riding with lots of fun roads and some really good weather too.

I've got friends and family all over NC, and Mrs. Gamel is a UNC grad. I get down on my RT from MA usually every Spring or early summer. As my time gets closer this year, I'll PM you and see if you've got time to get together, sip some coffee, and show off your new ride.

See you!

John

Yeah, so Welcome from the shores of the Tennessee River too!

Enjoy your Wings & things safely! Guess we should expect you to turn up in Montana in June! We'll be CoddyWompling our way across the US (and CA we hope). Keep in touch as you learn the German engineered features of your selected Beemer. Like every brand, they've all got their plusses & minuses... U just do the best U can with what U brung to the Dance! Go enjoy those NC backroads and then stop back to tell us what all you've learned!

Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS

Photo :)

I’ve got. 2012 K1600 GT and a goldwing (which the wife prefers for the queen seat). Lots of great riding!

2554A24E-F282-4CFB-A38C-FD1012B891C1.jpg
752AB5A9-D7A2-4CA3-ABA6-2BA422525339.jpg

Back