• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

First BMW

jerryleejr

Well it was a tough choice went in wanting either an RT or a B. Both great bikes but the test ride made the decision. 2021 K1600B Kalamata is now in the garage. I believe had it been just a solo bike the RT would have been fine. However we travel 2up a lot and the B just felt better to us...

JJ

Attachments

• E0D99636-9F59-4DE7-B0B3-5A35D356B24A.jpg
    E0D99636-9F59-4DE7-B0B3-5A35D356B24A.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 144
Lookin Good there, Jerry!

We test rode a Bagger, but I/we needed a standard GT to tow our Time-Out pop-up. I'm certain that you'll Farkle it up just a bit for 2-up eXploring... :thumb Be safe out there; it's a lotta machine! I've attained "a couple speed certifications" from hidden cameras & VA State Police along the way... :banghead

Happy Trails & Ride Safely...

Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS

Wowwww.. beautiful. That is one of my dream bikes! Being Greek anything with the name like Kalamata makes it even more precious. Congrats and enjoy the forum!

Beelcome to the wonderful world of BMW’s. Your club will be here to share that wonderful journey with you. Dive deep in the website and check out all the benefits. Get the most out of your club.
A very nice choice of models by the way. I have the RT but have ridden the B, and I must say, it is very comfortable and quick.

Well it was a tough choice went in wanting either an RT or a B. Both great bikes but the test ride made the decision. 2021 K1600B Kalamata is now in the garage. I believe had it been just a solo bike the RT would have been fine. However we travel 2up a lot and the B just felt better to us...

JJ
Beautiful! Concours Forum Member?

Back