• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Moving to Vancouver Island

leonscott

Moving to Vancouver Island in April. Initially will be in Ladysmith. Anyone in the area? I'm retired so my schedule is wide open. I have a 2013 RT and a 1999 R1100GS, good to go anywhere the Government will let me. Drop me a line.

Leon

I know one or two KTM guys on the island. The weather is nice and Philips makes good beer. :)

Moving to Vancouver Island in April. Initially will be in Ladysmith. Anyone in the area? I'm retired so my schedule is wide open. I have a 2013 RT and a 1999 R1100GS, good to go anywhere the Government will let me. Drop me a line.

Leon

You're going to be one happy guy living there. I know a guy who rides a GS and also happens to live in Ladysmith. Rides 12 months a year, is an excellent rider and is also a bit of a mileage hound. I'll ask him if I can supply his email address to you.

Ha Leon! I did work a film shoot there many many moons agony nd other good friend lives in Victoria but she doesn't ride. It could be a consideration but my guess is I won't like the real estate pricing. How is it up island?

Ha Leon! I did work a film shoot there many many moons agony nd other good friend lives in Victoria but she doesn't ride. It could be a consideration but my guess is I won't like the real estate pricing. How is it up island?

Real Estate is ridiculous on the Island yet people keep buying. It is truly a suckers market right now. We will be living on our boat for the summer and watching the market closely. I hope to meet some riders. There is a club in Victoria I will likely join. Was hoping to flush out a few contacts with this post. I would like to go to Great Falls rally if the borders open but I'm not to optimistic they will. You never know, riding across Canada is on my Bucket List, I might end up on your doorstep one day.

Come on over, it will be a fun ride. I have a friend who splits time between NL and Kelowna who might try to ride over to meet us to ride the Trans Taiga in September. You could tag along with him.

Like I said the only guys Know over there are KTM guys. Gunnerbuck has a 640 with over 220K on it!

You really don't want to know what I paid for my house, it would make you cry.

Back