• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Which RV do you have ??

2012 Cruiser RV Funfinder X214WSD. A light weight24' Travel Trailer weighing #3700 dry that I easily tow with my 2019 Honda Ridgeline. I can't figure out why this picture keeps posting upside downšŸ˜
20200812_111951.jpg

Hope it isn't an I am better than you thread......

Just an 88 29' Airstream Excella totally re-conditioned and pulled by an 03 V-10 Super Duty Lariat that is ready to turn over 93K......Most of those miles easily cruising in front of the Airstream or a load of hay....Original owner of the truck and both the truck and trailer have been PAID OFF FOR YEARS.

Last edited:
Lol! We have a Kwik Kamp pop up trailer that's nearly 20 years old. We bought it second hand from a friend a few years ago. Not much more than a double bed, really, but the storage is decent, and it allows us to bring a bit more with us than our tent set-up does.

2012 Cruiser RV Funfinder X214WSD. A light weight24' Travel Trailer weighing #3700 dry that I easily tow with my 2019 Honda Ridgeline. I can't figure out why this picture keeps posting upside downšŸ˜
20200308_161920.jpg

I've got a 24' FunFinder too but it's a toy hauler so I can get as many as 3 motorcycles in the back or a 4 wheeler or some bicycles. It's awesome.

26 foot Coachmen Adrenaline toy hauler. I can get my motorcycle in it. Had to custom make a stand though. Good for rallies - makes for some pretty comfortable camping with a clean bathroom.

Jerry

Back