Thread: Only In Montana

Only In Montana

There is a website called "Only in Your State" that I recommend those coming to the rally visit. At https://www.onlyinyourstate.com you can subscribe to a state and you will receive a regular emailed newsletter about interesting places and events in the state, or states to which you subscribe. There are also archives of previous places/events that were featured, and are listed in categories such as, dining, attractions, history, hiking, etc. Subscribe to Montana and you can find interesting places to put on your itinerary. You can also subscribe to your home state and nearby states. I suspect you will be surprised what new things you can learn about your stomping grounds. Don't forget the states you will pass through during your rally trip.
    Kevin Huddy
    Silver City, Montana
    MOA# 24,790 Ambassador

The Vault

should you find yourself on highway 89 coming off I 90, just before Livingston, MT head north into "downtown" Wilsall, MT
    stop and eat at the Vault, it will be on your left at the intersection. This is an old bank vault converted into a restaurant, the local Muddy Creek Ranch supplies their beef for steaks and burgers and they offer other choices as well. Hiway 89 will continue on to White Sulfur Springs and on up to Great Falls.
    Suggest getting fuel before exiting I90 as your next fuel stop will be in White Sulphur Springs about 68 miles further.
    Kevin Huddy
    Silver City, Montana
    MOA# 24,790 Ambassador