• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

looking for Instrument cluster cover 6217706402

highlandboy

IMG_1813.jpg It was the victim of a falling ladder in my garage. Many thanks to those who replied. I have succeed in ordering a new cover. Next time I will put it in the market place.

Last edited:
Have you tried a dealer? Have you put up an ad in the Marketplace at the top of the page link?

If someone can help/point him in the right direction :thumb
“Want to buy” and “want to sell” is restricted to the Marketplace. Don’t want someone looking to sell you one 10 years from now ;)
OM

Instrument cover for a 2011 R1200RT Part # 46 63 7 711 707 INSTRUMENT COVER $191.54 US
Could someone check that info?

instrument cover

Yes the part # is correct for sure. I will move my post up to market place. The dealer can get one but the price is (OUCH!!!!)

One trick that has worked out for me, besides posting in the marketplace, is to look at parts on eBay that the part you're looking for is attached to. I.e. look for a set of gauges and then reach out to the vendor to see if they'd be willing to sell you the cover. Yes, some will tell you to go pound sand, but some are willing to take a part off and sell it - as a sale is a sale. Good luck!

Back