• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Come to Missouri this fall! Falling Leaf Rally. Breaking news..... Pricing determined

How committed are you to going?

• Not even thinking about it

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Thinking about it

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Seriously considering it

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I'm ready to reserve my cabin or camping spot!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do we really need to reserve a camping spot????

Maybe they are trying to space people out??

Admission:
Preregistration is by Phone: CALL 573-786-8517; Ask for Falling Leaf Rally rates.
We’re including food with your two-night, or one-night rally price. Secluded riverside and shaded tent camping included with fire rings and picnic tables. Credit cards are accepted for rally fee payment.

You can reserve your space with a 50% deposit. Also available at an additional cost are full hookup RV sites, and a variety of cabins. For detailed information see the resort’s web page at: www.bassresort.com.

I remember someone complaining last year about the shower setup, but he did not explain.
Looking at the info on the website shows they are pay showers.

The campground does look like a good place for a rally.

Preregistration and meeting up with other riders

Lee:

If we preregister will we be assigned a specific campsite? I usually like to camp with a group of friends from all over the region who may or may not preregister. Any idea on how to make that work?

Lee:

If we preregister will we be assigned a specific campsite? I usually like to camp with a group of friends from all over the region who may or may not preregister. Any idea on how to make that work?

I don't know.

Try to PM tkrapu and see if he can answer your question.

If that does not work call the resort 573-786-8517

Back