• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Adding additional lighting to the front of the F800GS

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
I'm looking to add some lighting to the front of the F800GS to increase the visibility. I am looking for the easiest (sanitary) plug-N-play system as I would like to keep it simple. The 3 light triangle that a couple of lights along with the headlight should help with being seen.
Standard F800GS with SW Motech engine guard bars. In the old days :gerg I would make a harness and add a switch and sometimes have to put a relay in so when I forgot to turn the aux lights off, they would go off with the key.
TIA
OM

I've got the Denali 2's on my 640 and I really like them a lot. Small round housing and very bright.

I really like the feature a lot of newer vehicles have where the daytime driving lights turn off when a turn signal is activated.
Thanks.
OM

Me too. Better yet are the white LED Daytime Running Light strips that change to yellow when the turn signal turns on.

Back