• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Stuntman Breaks Down Motorcycle Action Scenes

A late friend of mine was one of Hollywood’s premier stuntman/stunt coordinators. Great guy lots of fun and amazing stories of how stunts were done before CGI and Green screen.
Was interesting to see the differences :thumb
OM

For me, this was so hard to watch I turned it off.

English speaks rapidly. The editor makes him even harder to follow by cutting his breaths and pauses, so his words follow one another with no space between then; the audio is like running a paint stirring stick along a picket fence. The video clips are treated the same: the viewer is confronted with a short clip with no transition in and no transition out, then we're back to trying to get a handle around English's English.

I thought it an interesting subject, and gave it a try. But no.

For me, this was so hard to watch I turned it off.

English speaks rapidly. The editor makes him even harder to follow by cutting his breaths and pauses, so his words follow one another with no space between then; the audio is like running a paint stirring stick along a picket fence. The video clips are treated the same: the viewer is confronted with a short clip with no transition in and no transition out, then we're back to trying to get a handle around English's English.

I thought it an interesting subject, and gave it a try. But no.

I didn't have problem following the video, but I am on my fourth cup of coffee...

English speaks rapidly. We're back to trying to get a handle around English's English. I thought it an interesting subject, and gave it a try. But no.

Thank you sharing, Kevin! :thumb

For me, that was an excellent 40 minutes well spent. I had no difficulty understanding his English, but then, he and I were born on the same island. :laugh

Back