• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New starter/blinker switch

Hi
Looking for a new starter switch. The one on the right side of the handelbar. Push start/up and down for blinka. Any idea who has them?
Thanks in advance.
Brian

New switch

Hi
Yes what model and year bike. I have a few but three of them are /5's. 2- lwb and a 1972. Call me old fashion but I think the /5's are the perfect machine and I want to keep them up to date with maintenance and repairs. So when I was getting the clicking sound a few years ago, or nothing at all when pushing the button on my blue bike I thought "Get a new switch and have it ready when needed". And with 3 bikes, sooner or later one is going to need a new switch.

It has been a few years of checking around and I could not find one anywhere. I posted last week looking for info on a switch and then forgot my password to reply until today, sorry.

News flash - I called Vech and he has aftermarket switches. So $125 later I have a new aftermarket switch in my shop and ready to go when I need it. So if you need a new /5 switch the are available now.

Thanks
Brian

Back