• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Calling Mark Barnes

awagnon

I'm trying to get in touch with Mark Barnes, Ph.D., who used to write for MCN and now writes for the Owner's News. I'll like to ask his permission to use one of his MCN news articles from 2004 in our club's newsletter. I certainly don't want to re-publish it without his permission. So, Dr. Barnes, if you see this could you pm me? If someone else knows how to reach him, could you pass this post on to him.

Thanks,
Alton Wagnon ( awagnon on forum )

Al -

I don't think Mark is on the forum...at least not that I can tell. Why not go to the MOA page and under Membership, use the Contact Us link. Put out your question and I'm sure it will routed as needed.

https://www.bmwmoa.org/

There is a Mark Barnes listed in the MMS, living in Knoxville, TN. I sent him a connection request, you might try doing the same.

Ian

There is a Mark Barnes listed in the MMS, living in Knoxville, TN. I sent him a connection request, you might try doing the same.

Ian

Thanks, Ian. I sent Mark a connection request a week or more ago, but so far it has not been accepted. He might not log on often. I don't know if the connection requests generate an email notification or not.

Al

Back