• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Wunderlich America

From wonderlich to fedex! Wonderlich good...fedex bad. I thought I was just grumpy but I see other fedex experiences mirror mine. This may sound odd, but I get the feeling, from the several I’ve had encounters with, that generally fedex drivers don’t like their jobs. I don’t get that sense from UPS or USPS!

A few years ago i ordered an Ashley coffee table in a box. I think it weighed 60 pounds. Fedex driver just marked it as "delivery not accepted" and FED ex returned the item to the shipper that same day withouit bothering to notify me. Looked back through security camera video. No Fedex truck came by. It was just too heavy and someone didn't want to bother with it. Worst package delivery service in the world. One of the Fedex drivers here is terrified of dogs. Why would you even get a job as a home delivery man if you were scared of dogs?

I thought the Sierra Nevada was a little west of N.C.?

They are located about 20 miles to the southwest of Asheville in Mills River, not far off I-26. A great place to stop in!

Sierra Nevada did come in from out west where they still have a brewery, but good beer is good beer no matter where it's made. I guess this could be called Sierra Nevada East.

Before you head over to Sierra Nevada Brewing {we enjoyed our First Visitation}, U might wanna see if they're even Open! On a day trip from the Blue Ridge M/C Campground last June, we discovered they were "TAKE AWAY" Only due to covid restrictions... :banghead Headed back south to the campground, we did encounter the Burning Blush Brewery, 4891 Boylston Hwy, Mills River, NC. They were open to wandering bikers and family groups, when the Big Fella up the road was closed - especially to wandering BMWs!!!

Be Safe & Have Fun while you're at it! :wave Let the Grand CoddiWomple Commence! :burnout
Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS

FWIW, here in southern Maine the service from USPS and UPS has been frankly exceptional. Haven't had FedEx as often, but no drama when they have been here. And my son collects older 35mm cameras and will buy them from Japan, where the shipment will come via DHL. He's not had any issues with them either; I guess we're just lucky. Still and all, I always use USPS or (rarely) UPS outbound, with very good results.

USPS is good for the most part.............until it gets to Memphis TN. This has to be the worst post office in the country. I routinely have packages stalled in Memphis for over a week with no movement. I live 100 miles away from there and that is the distribution hub for the area.

USPS is good for the most part.............until it gets to Memphis TN. This has to be the worst post office in the country. I routinely have packages stalled in Memphis for over a week with no movement. I live 100 miles away from there and that is the distribution hub for the area.

I used them for the 1st time 2 weeks ago. Customer service was great. I asked them to wave shipping because their prices were very high. No questions asked they did a courtesy free shipping order.

USPS works fine for me here in upstate NY as does UPS...FedEx is a continual disappointment vis a vis communication, delivery and attitude of workers. To be sure, the attitude part is often a function of BOTH parties attitudes- I get along fine with all my other delivery and service providers.

One of the best motorcycle accessory purchases I've made in my 40 years of riding was buying a windscreen for my 2016 R1200RS from Wunderlich (America). Phenomenally engineered and manufactured. Worth every penny...and it was a lot of pennies.

Back