• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from central North Carolina

USMC261

Hi from central North Carolina, been riding dual sports all my life and finally moved up to the BMW R1200GS. Can finally ride all winter long. Went out riding the other day, 38deg out side.
Love those heated grips. Love the BMW MOA site.

Attachments

• 20210206_142613.jpg
    20210206_142613.jpg
    557.7 KB · Views: 113
Welcome!

Hi from central North Carolina, been riding dual sports all my life and finally moved up to the BMW R1200GS. Can finally ride all winter long. Went out riding the other day, 38deg out side.
Love those heated grips. Love the BMW MOA site.

USMC261,

Welcome to the forum!

I reside in Winston Salem. Currently ride a 2008 1200GSA.

Welcome! Central NC. I’m in the Piedmont Triad, right near Thomasville. There’s a very small group of friends, good riders, that maintain a few rides each month. No cost. There’s also a Bmw chartered club, the Tarheel Travelers. Put your locale so we know where to find you. :nyah.

Maybe we can get you to come along.

Wilkommen USMC261, glad you've finally found a bike U can appreciate to its Max potential!

Hey from the ALaBeemers; we visit the Blue Ridge M/C Campground at least annually. Keep an eye on our website, if you're interested in piggybacking on any of our scheduled events {which of course have been upset by the Pandemic}. Ya missed a "Nice Getaway" to Orange Beach last weekend, but there will be one coming to your backyard 23-25 April -- Jus Sayin! After that, many of us will be gathering in Great Falls, MT in June - see ya in the Biergarten, no doubt... :drink
>>> https://www.bmwmoal.org <<<

Ciao! HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
:nod
'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS

Welcome from Idaho! Beautiful bike and I know you'll make a lot of new friends within the MOA - both at events and here on the Forum! :thumb

Welcome Marine. We have lots of vets, in the club. Something about our military service causes us to gravitate to machinery that actually works, for a change... go figure. Nice bike, nice riding location. Hope to see you at one of our events or rallies.

Back