• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bmw nef

rangerreece

RangerReece
Great job Pedro, rally chair, great job BMW NEF on an Awesome rally! Just got back, Motrin, beer and Green Bay/Bucks game.
It was really good to see the club again, Eric, John, John, Bob, Knick, Brian, SkyMed crew, Carlos, Tortuga, and so many more! Great job guys and gals!

2A79BCE6-F151-483D-827C-7419479F8A7A.jpg

909FB1DE-F3EB-4832-BA1E-8045A33BB840.jpg

F508501F-3B17-474D-8504-D4DC6566793A.jpg

F2C920BA-E2CE-4202-848F-F29789C7541A.jpg

A88124E6-B69C-4870-9ED9-5087AB3BA762.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see you Reese it’s always nice to get some input from a board member about things.Nice arally as always!

BMWNEF... First Club Rally of 2021

New Venue, about Half the Crowd... Still a Success! Great to see so many old friends & acquaintances of Rally's past.

I'll echo the above "atta-boys" to the Rally Chairman and organizers, the volunteers and the vendors. Well done folks!

All of your efforts toward time and energy are very much appreciated. A very neat Rally under the current challenges.

Everyone I spoke with was happy to get out, while being cautious. I enjoyed the open grassy field with the wooded views to camp in.

The Rally Central was cool and worked out for the attendance... though I don't think it will work for 500+ (assuming you know this).

Decent weather with favorable overnight temp's were a bonus. Thank You NEF Club.

Thanks for kind words....

Thanks for all the kind words regarding Rally planning & execution......Pedro had an excellent plan....but we maintained flexibility, with so many unknowns!!!!

See y’all next year......venue TBD !!!!!:D

Shep.....Rally Cmte Vollie

Back