• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Pensacola-Orange Beach area

Yes,
MREC has a ride and meeting the last weekend of every month. I believe there is a New Orleans Trac day coming up soon as well. Contact the President Jon Kagan at jon.kagan@raymondjames.com and have him add you to the email list, and you’ll be abreast of all the goings on. I should be at the meeting this month at the dealership. Look me up if you come.

Bmw mrec

Does the BMW Riders of the Emerald Coast ever schedule events and/or rides?

Parker......yes we do have significant “adventure” rides. Our Prez, Jon Kagan has quite a following that go up into the neighboring counties parks....he is our off-road guru of the area.
As Reece mentioned we “normally” meet on the 4th Saturday of the month......that said THIS January we will meet on the 30th, at 9:30 at the dealer (Adventure Motorsports). There are always 20-30 members present, we will have elections this month, and declare the Mileage Contest winner.....

You are welcome to join us, and hopefully join the club......$25/year which offers significant savings at the Dealer. Check/cash welcomed.......hope to see you soon.....

Shep Brown, MREC Club Secretary....
Bmwshep@bellsouth.net

Back