• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

### Bluetooth Receiver For Factory Audio System Video 2020 R1250RT ###

I thought this Bluetooth feature was factory installed.

It is, but doesn't work with the bikes speakers, I believe they work with helmet Bluetooth speakers. I've tried everything to make the Bluetooth on the bike and Nav come through the speakers with no luck. This system does.

Steve

Nice to have that info on the power supply cords. I am using the optional cord that connects in the right storage compartments, the trade off is not having the use of the phone to change playlists etc, but best done stationery anyway. Is anyone using i buds with bluetooth and how do they work instead of helmet speakers?

Back