• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hippo Hands-Oxford Handlebar Muffs etc

janda

I do have Hippo Hand Alcon hand covers on my R1250 GSA, they fit and work great. I don't find anything that work "well" for my K1600GT. Any guidance or ideas would be appreciated. I ride all winter and they would help.

Oxford

As suggested went to the K1600 forum also.. Ended up trying out the Oxford handle bar muffs. Certainly inexpensive. My feelings mediocre quality materials and poor fit on my K1600GT. Much to tight and poor access to controls. If I was desperate I could make them work. Being I'm fussy, I'm not going to compromise.

Mine didn't work well either

Too much going on at the handgrips and mine pulled on the front brake. NIce and warm but a PIA because of interference with the brake lever

On my K1600

I had a set left over of Hippo hands for my ST1300. They fit great. I do have some bar end guards to keep them from getting blown back on the levers. I absolutely love them.
28EAB81E-C891-468F-B668-4AE18DE75C9B.jpg

Back