• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Warm N Safe Jacket Liners on Sale

lee

Debbie's Servant
Warm N Safe has the Generation Waterproof colored heated liners on sale. Red or Yellow in the Men's and Red, Yellow or Grey for women.

https://www.warmnsafe.com/collectio...ration-waterproof-mens-heated-liner-in-colors

https://www.warmnsafe.com/collectio...proof-womens-heated-liner-with-hood-in-colors

We had Gerbing jackets since 2003. They worked good but I did not like that they didn't have zippered pockets to hide the three cords when not used.
Debbie didn't like how the rib knit waist would ride up her back.

The Color waterproof breathable jackets have been on sale for awhile and when I saw a extra 20% discount code on the ADV Forum in the Vendor forum we decide to order a couple.
My Red jacket cost $144, Yellow would have been $120. Debbie's Grey jacket cost $120.
Even without the ADV discount the jackets are a good buy.

I normally wear size Large and the Warm N Safe Large fit me. Debbie normally wears Large but hers was too small (short in the arms and body plus a little tight) and had to exchange for XL.
With mailing hers back she ended up all in for $140 for her jacket.
Turn around time was very fast. I used Priority mail and Warm N Safe used Priority Mail and the turn around time was seven days. Iowa to Oregon.

The waterproof breathable material has a nice soft feel and they have a nice look when not covered by your riding jacket.

Lee (2).jpg

Lee.jpg

Deb's waterproof Warm N Safe.jpg

Deb's waterproof Warm N Safe (3).jpg

20210111_125450.jpg

Both jackets have reflective material.

Link for the main website https://www.warmnsafe.com/

This link explains the different liner generations https://www.warmnsafe.com/pages/different-heated-jacket-liner-generations-explained

Last edited:
Voni has had her RED Warm N Safe jacket liner for several years. She got it the first minute or so that they were available in Red. It is excellent!

Last edited:
Thanks Lee for the heads up on the "advforum" promo code. A $290 heated jacket on sale for $180, then a 20% discount bringing it down to $144, now that's a no brainer for a heated liner if you need one. They even have it it tall sizes, so my long arms will stay warm. I had researched the heated liners on the market and had decided that Warm & Safe would probably be the liner I would get, but put off ordering it until after the holidays. Now I'm glad I waited; with the jacket, remote heat controller and accessories that I ordered, full retail would have been $419, but it came out to only $244 with the sale and promo discount. NOW THATS A DEAL!
Thanks again.

Lee, thanks for posting this. I sent the link to my friends at church, a couple that rides a very nice Harley. I suggested electrics, as they were taking a long winter trip. The sale and your post couldn’t be more timely.

Lee,
Yesterday I told my brother that I had ordered the liner on a great sale and and an additional discount with the promo code. Then he ordered one too!
He said to pass on a "THANKS" for the info.

Lee,
Yesterday I told my brother that I had ordered the liner on a great sale and and an additional discount with the promo code. Then he ordered one too!
He said to pass on a "THANKS" for the info.

:thumb
I like spending other people's money :)

Hey Lee

I too had my Gerbing jacket liner and gloves liner since 2002. Would the Gerbing controller work on the Warm and Safe jacket?

Hey Lee

I too had my Gerbing jacket liner and gloves liner since 2002. Would the Gerbing controller work on the Warm and Safe jacket?

It should work. If your Gerbing controller does not have coaxial ends you can buy a short SAE to Coaxial adapter.
At first we used wired Gerbing controllers then changed to Warm N Safe wireless controllers for our Gerbing gear and both controllers worked fine.

Hey Lee

Yes. In fact the Gerbing controllers were knock-off copies of the Warm and Safe controller, made for Gerbing by a company in China.

Yes. In fact the Gerbing controllers were knock-off copies of the Warm and Safe controller, made for Gerbing by a company in China.

Yes, looking at my wired Gerbing controller it looks the same as the Warm N Safe controller.

$35.jpg

If your Gerbing controller does not have coaxial ends you can buy a short SAE to Coaxial adapter.

Here's a picture of the adapters. I used to buy them from Powerlet. I think Amazon has them.

Adapter.jpg

Back