• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Covid entertainment

Still in the game

The latest (today) is that he is still waiting for the check! When I sent him the "home made" check it went by itself without the part that he is so desperate for. Funny that he hasn't said anything about the missing part. It is past the time for the check issuing bank to bounce his check. Film at eleven.

Growing bored

I've finally had enough with this guy. He's been sending me emails asking, no pleading,
for me to respond and provide him with proof that I had sent the money to the account in Minneapolis.
So I sent one last email pointing out all of the obvious discrepancies in his plan. I also noted that it would take an extremely stupid person to continue asking for money from a check that was obviously bogus. When his secretary told him that his check had cleared I felt that I should advise him that the check was still in my desk drawer. I have not heard from him since.
I should also mention that my email also included: CC to Michigan police, Las Vegas police and a specific agent in the FBI! Not real addresses.

OH. And I reminded him that I was using a false email address and phony phone number along with a street address that was also a vacant lot behind the local police station.

I love these stories about scamming the scammers.
There is a guy on YouTube who makes it his business to go as far as to hack those guy's computers and get LEO's involved.
Way over my head when it come to computer skills but nevertheless very entertaining....:laugh

Back