• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Calling All Richmond/Central VA Riders

RiderAJ

Hey all.

I am in the West End of Richmond and am looking for people to ride with. I ride a 2017 R 1200 GS mostly on road, though I plan to venture off a bit more this year - maybe begin the MABDR.

Anyone want to meet up to do some day rides? Skill level, gender - no matter, just people who like to ride, even in winter. Oh, and eat...with the occasional craft drink...

Reply via the thread or PM me.

Thanks - and stay safe.

hey there, also in the Richmond area, just outside it in Mechanicsville

feel free to PM me, I'll give you my cell # & we can connect

Back