• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

First time here and I'm excited

bumw93

Hi everyone! First bike owner here. I have a 93 K75 with 45k miles on it and I absolutely love the bike as my first. I've been riding it for the last 4 years and couldn't be happier. I love to just ride around and check out county roads in Dutchess County, NY. Here's a picture of my bike. WP_20180831_15_06_03_Pro_(2)[1].jpg

Welcome

My first bike was a 2005 BMW R1200RT. I joined the club shortly there after. You are in good company. Your bike looks amazing.

Welcome to the forum!
Looks like you have an older machine in great shape.
Enjoy the forum.
Gary

Hey Bum! Where ya been for 4 years then?

Glad that you've found a bike to call your own, and that ya finally found the MOA forum...
My kin had a small place in Rhinebeck, just so I could visit for the MOA Rally. Seemed special to me.

Guess the weather has turned icky by now; get out when U can. You've got a perty bike - keep it Upright! Be Safe!

Happy Trails goin forward!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
:thumb

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS

Welcome! When you get tired of Dutches county you might want to branch out both north and south. You're in great riding country.

Back