• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dakar 2021 It's starting!

Man oh man what a nail biter this year has been! There are a dozen ast guys just laying it out there every day. Even now at stage 9 it's up in the air with almost 10 riders having a shot for the win. It's worth checking out! I'm still hoping Toby Price wins it.

I noticed my TV provider won't air today's episode until after midnight...NBCSN is showing hockey here. My DVR is set to record the series and managed to shift its times to catch it...if you're doing it manually, better recheck!!

Price out yesterday, Nacho out today. the 2 top guys out in 2 days! 2 days to go and it's a toss up!

Good daily reports on Red Bull youtube.

Kevin Benevidas from Argentina won, first for South America on a Honda. Ricky Brabec #2, last year's winner on Honda. Sam Sunderland 3rd on KTM. Wow what a Dakar this year.

Very sadly Pierre Cherpin died on a transfer from hospital in SA to home. Godspeed.

Are you looking for the city? It's in Senegal where the rally used to end I the old days running down the beach.

Ah hah! They are talking about adding other countries around Saudi which would make it a little more interesting.

Back