• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Martina can ride

AKsuited

Fun to watch this girl ride:

<iframe width="1182" height="665" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nJcxJYoEmuo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This five-year-old has already worn out a set of tires on her bike.

Megan Kaptein posts some nice motorcycling videos on YouTube.

Harry

Very impressive, but she won’t be the full package until she posts on forums as much as she rides......;)

Megan already has quite a few interesting moto vids posted on her YouTube channel. I've spent a bit of time watching some of these and they are nicely done.

However, one of my favorites on her channel doesn't involve motorcycles -

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6hLd2QT3pNo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is amazing. Looking at Martina, I assumed it would be a 'cute', small kid video. But the speed, her body and head position, and the way she hangs onto her turns, is ... well, better than a lot of adults. There is some remarkable natural ability in that kid.

I've seen a few of Meghan's vids. I think she lives here in the Vancouver area, based on the places I've seen in one or two of the videos. And true, it is nice country indeed.

I'm doing the ride up the Sea to Sky today in fact!

Kayla Yaakov

Been following this young lady for a few years now, she is quite talented!

She's hangin' down at Josh Herrin's compound in middle GA... Factory Yamaha rider, Daytona 200 winner.

An amazing young lady! And kudos to her Dad for not only allowing her to explore and expand upon her riding but also for ensuring she's using the proper gear.

Back