Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 121 to 127 of 127

Thread: The Celebration: Our Club's 50th Anniversary in 2022 ... Finally...Springfield MO!

  1. #121
    Booger Man boogerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    defiance, mo
    Posts
    126
    Well I wasnít too far off saying the rally would be around the StL area. Not too bad of a fairground. Lots of good eating around Springfield. Bass Pro flagship store is there too. Some really great riding areaís close by also.

  2. #122
    Registered User gsinnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by boogerman View Post
    Well I wasnít too far off saying the rally would be around the StL area. Not too bad of a fairground. Lots of good eating around Springfield. Bass Pro flagship store is there too. Some really great riding areaís close by also.
    It's a destination and it's a gathering of lots of cool BMW's, great people and some neat vendors. I'm IN !! Heck most any destination can be fun.
    Ed Apelian
    Motorcycling is my passion because golf is far too dangerous!
    2018 R1200GS - Light White !
    2016 R1200RT- Platinum Bronze

  3. #123
    Debbie's Servant Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    8,562
    Quote Originally Posted by boogerman View Post
    Well I wasnít too far off saying the rally would be around the StL area. Not too bad of a fairground. Lots of good eating around Springfield. Bass Pro flagship store is there too. Some really great riding areaís close by also.
    We'll spend some time before or after the rally in NW Arkansas.
    Maybe one day during the rally we'll run down to the Peel Ferry. 125 north of the ferry is a good road.

    Peel Ferry and Kimberly City Loop.jpg

    Peel Ferry.JPG

    IMG_0032.jpg
    Lee
    2016 R1200RS
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes: 2011 K1300S, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

  4. #124
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Commerce, Michigan
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerreece View Post
    Just a reminder, the Springfield Rally Chair and Co-Chair will be announced at the closing ceremonies in Montana... per MOA tradition.
    OO OOOOO OOOO Mr. Kotter!

  5. #125
    Has the GS-Lust The_Veg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta 'burbs
    Posts
    5,453
    I'll be there!!!
    2012 R1200GS
    "If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad
    http://www.thethingaboutcars.com/

  6. #126
    Hangered... but aimed out flyhi2cfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Cincinnati Ohio riverfront (Ky side) & the Cape/Space Coast of Flordia.... when not out -- "travel'n"
    Posts
    1,105

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by gsinnc View Post
    It's a destination and it's a gathering of lots of cool BMW's, great people and some neat vendors. I'm IN !! Heck most any destination can be fun.

    Anyone traveling to/fro Montana and passing by the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds... consider a ride through.

    We could use some first impression and shade tree comments, heck... even a nice route out of town toward a future Fargo endeavor!
    "travel'n" John... on a 2015 R1200GS / MOA# 102452
    "Keep a steady eye ahead, a firm grip on the throttle, be ready with brakes... every mile of the road, there are two miles of the ditch"
    (words of wisdom credited to fellow MOA rider Bill T.)

  7. #127
    Registered User gsinnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhi2cfar View Post
    Anyone traveling to/fro Montana and passing by the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds... consider a ride through.

    We could use some first impression and shade tree comments, heck... even a nice route out of town toward a future Fargo endeavor!
    That is right on my route home. From Great Falls heading to Oregon coast then returning home through KS and MO.
    Ed Apelian
    Motorcycling is my passion because golf is far too dangerous!
    2018 R1200GS - Light White !
    2016 R1200RT- Platinum Bronze

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2017, 08:42 PM
  2. European Union 50th Anniversary celebrations
    By Threeteas in forum Campfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 11:18 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 02:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •