• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The Celebration: Our Club's 50th Anniversary in 2022 National Rally - Springfield MO!

Been there. On my K1200RS it's only about 12 hours. :brow

Ahhh Oooo Hmmm. Some would think time travel was involved. But anybody that is good at math knows that: (RS + deserted highways) = "making excellent time" :whistle

And eastern Montana is made for "making excellent time".

Here we Go...

What do we have, maybe 30 to 35 days until the announcement of next year's 2022 Rally Site?

"When and Where" is the BOD Meeting (virtual?) that will shed the northern light's on this decision?

Will we have Far-2-Go ???

Do I just order AAA routing for the NJ operations campus, the SC plant, suburbs of St Louis or Chicago... or the Barber (AL) facilities?

What do we have, maybe 30 to 35 days until the announcement of next year's 2022 Rally Site?

"When and Where" is the BOD Meeting (virtual?) that will shed the northern light's on this decision?

Do I just order AAA routing for the NJ operations campus, the SC plant, suburbs of St Louis or Chicago... or the Barber (AL) facilities?

:lurk

Here you go! No charge.

Attachments

• Fargo.jpg
    Fargo.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 392
100 mile radius. Some really great roads south & southwest of StL . Even southern Illinois has pretty decent roads. Some pretty large size county fairgrounds in Mo & Ill.

Ok, yeah, I would figure 100 mile radius to be "in the area" for sure. Thanks!

Back