Thread: Has anyone used the WunderLINQ

Has anyone used the WunderLINQ

I saw the WunderLINQ advertised in the BMW magazine and I am wondering if anyone has used it on a K1600B or GA? I would like to see how it mounts and hear how the wonder wheel functions with it. Thanks in advance.

Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Page 25 of the Washington State BMW Riders December 2020 newsletter has a real world review with a K1600.

https://www.wsbmwr.org/content.aspx?...dule_id=149840
    Last edited by ebell; 12-26-2020 at 09:49 PM.

2016 K1600GT. It was complete junk. Not worth it. Basically, 95% of the functions don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by solihull View Post
    2016 K1600GT. It was complete junk. Not worth it. Basically, 95% of the functions don't work.
    Iíve had the exact opposite experience. Worked great on my RT and now on my k1600B. I really like the dashboard screen. Honestly I donít run the stats screen too much but have found zero issues with the functionality . The wunder wheel use is a bit wanky but I donít like playing with the functionality while Iím riding . I thought I was going to miss the tft of the RS but found the more minimal and analog /digi mix of the k is alot easier to use . The only issue I had was mounting my phone to the device in the k spot for nav and that big gap . From that article listed above the guy selling the blanks looks perfect to fix that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine worked as advertised, but I did not like using the offline maps as much as I thought I would, so I ended up with a NAV. I posted it for sale in the Member Marketplace.
    John.
    Atwater, CA
    2015 R1200RT