• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Bike

morgie

Just pulled trigger on 2020 Mars Red Rt1250. Previous bike was 02 Rt with zero farkles.Dealer recommended BMW communicator as bike has gps and radio. Been reading about other available products as BMW communicator is expensive. My main interest is in hearing gps prompts,second would be music and third would be phone(android).Always rode with ear plugs.Looking for recommendations that will fit my needs.Solo rider,wife doesn't want to communicate as passenger (no arguments there).Will cardo q solo fit my needs?Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Just pulled trigger on 2020 Mars Red Rt1250. Previous bike was 02 Rt with zero farkles.Dealer recommended BMW communicator as bike has gps and radio. Been reading about other available products as BMW communicator is expensive. My main interest is in hearing gps prompts,second would be music and third would be phone(android).Always rode with ear plugs.Looking for recommendations that will fit my needs.Solo rider,wife doesn't want to communicate as passenger (no arguments there).Will cardo q solo fit my needs?Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

I am very interested in how the new display works and looks. Are you in the US? I thought they had a stop sale on because of the Hayes calipers ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its a 2020 new display is on 2021's.Yes there is a no sale until break caliper is replaced in mid January then bike will be delivered.

Back