• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What's the Weather like where you are today?

4.9* and sunny today. Was sunny yesterday but it was cold (9*) on the roof(s) kicking overly complicated heating systems back to life.
OM

Chitty - 30F and snow flurries but little wind.

Monday and Tuesday will be in the '50s and looks rideable.

Got to get the February ride in early as the Weather prognosticators claim we will have a wet February which we sorely need.

Minus 22F this morning, but should be in the mid-twenties above by the time the Nor'easter arrives tonight.

Living in southwestern ND you normally expect a pretty brutal winter but this one has been an exception. Today it's going to hit the 40's and tomorrow the 50's before finally giving us a cold snap this weekend. We haven't had any snow to speak of. I have a new snowblower sitting with a full tank of fresh gas but it has yet to be used. I'm absolutely loving it. The farmers and ranchers are wanting the moisture but to them I say pray for spring rains instead. We don't need no stinking snow. :thumb

It sux in north central Ohio again today. Around five inches of snow and more coming down; cold, windy and snowing. Yeah, I know it's probably much worse in many places but having lived an entire life in this kind of climate or worse and having decided to "give up winter weather" a few years ago this is discouraging. Damn virus, anyway!

Last edited:
It was clear, sunny, and 52F here in the Northern Black Hills of South Dakota.
I took the opportunity to make a February ride.
Spearfish, Belle Fourche, Whitewood, Sturgis, a brief stop at Sturgis BMW to look at the unsaleable '19, '20. and '21 unsaleable eye candy before a run up the Boulder Canyon and a return to Spearfish.

Low temp of 41 F in Boulder Canyon, one icy spot but I was ready, a lot of salt residue on the roads.

Freya ran well, tomorrow looks like another nice day, may head to Wyoming and Devils Tower.

54F light overcast with tomorrow's temp dropping to the upper 30's.
For us that is cold, but personally I love these temps! Knowing what is coming this summer, I'll take any cold front we get.:bow

DCAA4453-9E87-4660-9F19-2091BCE4C88E.jpg

Our rollercoaster continues... 32 this morning, 70’s this afternoon and 80’s tomorrow :whistle

Bicycle ride in a few and a motorcycle run afterwards :stick

Back