• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What's the Weather like where you are today?

After a couple weeks of cool wet weather it called for sunny and 70 today.
I planned to get both bikes out for the first time since Oct and put about 100 miles on each one.
It was getting a little windy when I took Deb's bike out and really got windy during the ride.
45 to 55 mph gusts. I called it good at 65 miles :)
I decided to not get mine out :)

I put my snow blower away (in the basement) a week ago and now I find out the forecast for April Fool's Day is for 8" of snow here...I may have to haul it back up the stairs and use it again.

Harry

Half grey 3ºC after snow, rain, freezing rain and high winds yesterday on top of a foot of snow the day before. Maybe I'll get the 640 out of the basement?

Still 50s, Peepers are singing, any day now first dandelion and the schoolies will be here. Catch and release always, no barb.

Highs in the 50s today with misty rain.
Friday we head to Arkansas for a few days, then down to Texas Hill Country for a couple weeks.

Saturday was misty and in the 40s in NW Arkansas. Debbie napped most of the day :)
Sunny and 75 yesterday in NW Arkansas.
Got up to 85 today in North Texas.

91 with some wind. Blue sky except for the smoke from an 850 acre wild fire on the South Rim in Big Bend National Park.

Last edited:
I saw the sun and a patch of blue sky for the firs time in almost 2 weeks! Getting out on the bike for the first ride of the year even if it is only 3C.

I’m up from NC caretaking my friend’s ranch in Laramie WY. This morning, it was 18 degrees and about 4” of snow. No riding here.

Doug

No rain for the second day in a row, YaY! Got out for another spin on the bike chasing some coddiwomples.
IMG_4505_HEIC-XL.jpg

Another gray, cold, snowy (flurries with little accumulation) day in "The Banana Belt" of South Dakota!
Spring will return in June.

Back