• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What's the Weather like where you are today?

What a difference a day makes! Yesterday morning we had six inches of wet, heavy snow on the ground. It warmed up to just above freezing but with a stiff, dry wind all day. This morning the sun in shining, all the snow has melted, the grass in the meadow has greened up overnight, flowers are blossoming, and we might see 60F by noon

All day cold rain here today, which is just what we needed, since it hadn't rained in weeks and we were in a bit of a drought.

Harry

Had some warm weather and now it's cold again. Made it up to 50F today and calling for a low of 39 tonight.
Plenty of rain the last two weeks. The ground is saturated.
We head to Virginia Sunday or Monday. Chance of rain, so with the cool mornings we may start off with the heated jacket liners.

Raining and the heat is back on for Memorial Day weekend,

My wife asked me if I could build a fire.

It was 91 degrees one day last week lol.

SPP

Gray and Gloomy, 51F with a 1% chance of rain during the day, 15% tonight. Looks like it could cut loose at any moment.

We received our first June rain last night, about 1/2 inch. It remains really dry.

It was 101F today and windy for a while.

Temps are supposed to drop into the mid-80's tomorrow and stay that way for a week or so but no real possibility of rain appears in our forecast until June 25th.

Just got back from Scargo Hill Tower, amazing lightning storm to the north across the Bay. Not on the bike, walking the dog. Hope all is well with everyone also.:wave

Sign on the bulletin board at my work:

IMG_3413.jpg

Mid-90's all this week; forty percent chance of rain on Saturday from the tropical storm forming in the Gulf.

Crops & hay are delayed growing this summer due to the new monsoon season we had up until early June.

Clouds and tons of rain since Saturday as in 8"+ with street flooding. We needed the rain though, as we were in drought conditions, with brushfires in and around the Everglades.
Sounds weird for Florida but we do have a dry and a rainy season. I am just glad that there is no name attached to it for now........

Back