• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What's the Weather like where you are today?

Sunny and with sun on the thermometer it says 10ºC but it's certainly not that warm in reality otherwise I could pretend I was in Vancouver.:ha

Partly sunny and predicted high temperature of 45 in northeast Ohio today. I'm going to finally get to ride and my string of months with at least one ride will not be broken :)

56F and Sunny Yesterday, snow all melted.

Today - Spearfish, SD Weather
As of 1:19 pm MST 39°-Mostly Cloudy Hi 40°/Lo 24°
15% chance of precip through 2 pm Wind Advisory until 5:00 pm MST

43 now and forecast said high of 45.
I opened the garage door to let it warm up.

Made it to 50 today. With the warm temp and sun the streets are clear in town now with only a few slushy spots in the shade.
Plenty of snow in the yard but it's melting fast.

It got half warm then we got 4 or 5 cm's of snow but in the breeze outside it sounds like it's already turned to rain.

45 today...but the roads are still covered in salt. The bike stays parked until it's gone, and that's gonna be a while yet.

Back