• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Copper Mountain, Colorado -- August 20-22, 2021

Riding from Boise

I just registered for the Getaway at Copper. I’ll be riding there from Eagle ID near Boise. I have a route planned which includes as much Butler Map roads as I could ride and still get to Copper in 2 days, Thursday and Friday. If anyone wants to join me on the route I have planned please post up. I hope to meet up with riders at the event. I’m new to Idaho and I’m looking for other sport touring riders to ride with over this event and other rides. I’m on an RT. I have many years of riding experience. My name is Elliot.

I hope the Copper Mt. riders are getting some riding in.
The Monsoon is in full force with flash flood warnings all over.
I would imagine morning riding is OK
Nick

New Mexico to Copper Mountain?

Hi all,

Any New Mexico MOA members heading up to the Copper Mountain Getaway next week? I'll be leaving Albuquerque at about 7:00am Friday and would link up with anyone else heading up that way if interested.

Arthur

Back