• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Skytop, Pennsylvania -- July 30 - August 1, 2021

A friend and our non-motorcycle loving wives are registered for this. Is there any place to find more information about what to expect there such as a schedule of events? We are considering reserving a formal dinner at the hotel restaurant one night to appease the ladies.

Does anyone know if the 195 rate is per person or per room?

The link has a lodging statement of "room rates as low as $159/night". I can't remember the last time a motel rate was per individual...pretty much all the time it's the room for the night. A quick call to the lodge would get the answer!

The link has a lodging statement of "room rates as low as $159/night". I can't remember the last time a motel rate was per individual...pretty much all the time it's the room for the night. A quick call to the lodge would get the answer!

Thanks, I’ll give them a shout tomorrow.

Looking for photos

We attended the Skytop PA Getaway last week and I planned to write a little blurb for ON but none of my photos turned out. Anyone here willing to share some photos to go along with a story in ON, please send them to me at carlisja@gmail.com.

At Saturday night's dinner the MOA announced that one of the items that was to be in the welcome package would be mailed to attendees. Has anyone heard anything new about this?

Back